The Student Union Assembly is hiring interns for this year. As the official undergraduate student body, we work on a wide variety of issues that affect student life. We have positions that range from dealing with university policy, to working on organizing and programming.
Listed below are brief descriptions of each SUA Officer and the positions they have available.
- Treasurer - ER# 4473 - POSITION FILLED
- Recording Clerk - ER# 4474 - POSITION FILLED
- Assistant Director - ER# 5390
- Director of Student Life - ER# 6764
- Outreach Coordinator - ER# 7063
- External Affairs Chief of Staff - ER# 7098 - POSITION FILLED
- Legislative Liaison - ER# 5395 - POSITION FILLED
- Outreach Coordinator - ER# 7064 - POSITION FILLED
- Program Coordinator - ER# 7065
- CLASS Coordinator - ER# 7110 - POSITION FILLED
- Academic Senate Liaison - ER# 7067 - POSITION FILLED
- Chief of Staff to VPAA - ER# 7068 - POSITION FILLED
- Historian/Media Coordinator - ER# 5412 - POSITION FILLED
- Community & Labor Liaison - ER# 3866
- Campaign Coordinator - ER# 4754
To apply for a position, please search for the ER# through the campus Employee Request system: http://www.